The Stahl Tools STSSVT variable temperature soldering station was designed to exceed the expectations of veteran technicians -- at a price that's appealing to the electronics hobbyist.
- On/off switch with "power-on" indicator light showing when the iron is hot
- Variable 302°F to 842°F heat setting to match specific soldering needs
- ETL certified for safety and performance
- Cushioned rubber grip for extended comfortable use
- Replaceable tips provide additional functionality
- Quality performance at an affordable price