The Stahl Tools TCSS electronic controlled soldering station is adjustable within a range of 300°F to 840°F, and its ESD-safe design makes it a great tool for precision solder work on and around electrostatically-sensitive components.
- Electronic control of the unit's heat from 300°F to 840°F
- 48 watt ceramic heating element
- Super-slim ESD safe pencil iron
- Ceramic ringed stand can attach to the base or stand alone
- LED indicator shows when the heating element is active
With the TCSS's super-slim ESD-safe pencil iron and included 1.5 mm conical tip, you can work confidently on or around sensitive components. Operate the iron while the ceramic ringed stand is attached to the base unit, or detach the stand when space is limited. Heat output is controlled by the dial marked in °F, and an LED indicator shows when the heating element is active. Replacement soldering tip: Stahl Tools TSRT. Replacement soldering iron: Stahl Tools TCRI.